Become A Feeding Partner
Criteria for Selecting Feeding Partners
Thank you for your interest in Save1. We are passionate about our cause of fighting child-hunger and are seeking partnerships with like-minded organizations. If you would like to be considered as one of Save1's Feeding Partners, please read this section before completing the Feeding Partner Application.
Save1 only selects Feeding Partners that are credible charitable organizations with a verifiable history of efficiently delivering meals to hungry and malnourished children.
We expect that a Feeding Partner will meet all of the following requirements and guidelines:
- Is a 501 (c) (3) tax-exempt organization under the Internal Revenue Code.
- Has extensive experience in feeding hungry and malnourished children.
- Be able to articulate its long-term vision for fulfilling its mission.
- No more than 20 percent of every dollar raised is used for administrative and fundraising costs.
- Provides Save1 with a hard cost per meal.
- Is willing to provide an acknowledgment letter outlining the number of meals provided by each Save1 donation.
- Has audited financial statements for the previous fiscal year.
- Maintains a professional website, social media presence, and an active information distribution network supported by newsletters, videos and/or blogs.
- Has received an independent third-party assessment of its organizational and financial health from one or more of the recognized independent charity evaluation organizations, such as Charity Navigator, BBB Wise Giving Alliance, Guidestar, Philanthropedia. Preference will be given to three-or four-star charities or its equivalent with other rating organizations.
If you determine that your organization is qualified, please complete and submit the Feeding Partner Application. Save1 has complete discretion to use its best judgment in applying the criteria to approve or deny applications.
Thank you for your interest in partnering with Save1.
Please direct any questions regarding the application process to Ronnie@Save1.com. We are happy to assist you and look forward to receiving your application.